Thank you for visiting the Canyon Ranch food truck in New York City!
We hope you enjoyed a taste of our healthy gourmet cuisine.
Since 1979, Canyon Ranch has set the standard for health spas around the world. Today, you can experience Canyon Ranch at the following locations:
Destination Health Resorts
À la Carte, All-Suite Hotel & Spa
Miami Beach, Florida
SpaClub® Spas & Fitness
The Venetian® and The Palazzo®, Las Vegas, Nevada
Cunard’s Queen Mary 2
Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
The Homestead, Hot Springs, Virginia (Coming Soon!)
Canyon Ranch is a fabulous vacation destination – and so much more! It’s an experience that can enhance the quality of your life, from the moment you arrive to long after you return home. Canyon Ranch is a place to relax, enjoy yourself and explore your potential for a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life.
ENTER HERE TO WIN A FABULOUS STAY FOR TWO AT ONE OF THESE CANYON RANCH LOCATIONS:
- Canyon Ranch Health Resort in Tucson, Arizona
- Canyon Ranch Health Resort in Lenox, Massachusetts
- Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach, Florida
We hope to see you soon at Canyon Ranch!
Canyon Ranch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Satisfy your family’s sweet-tooth cravings with this recipe from Canyon Ranch Corporate Chef Scott Uehlein. The dough keeps for several days in the refrigerator if well wrapped, so you can have fresh cookies at a moment’s notice. Yum!
¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, cold
⅓ cup low-fat cream cheese, cold
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 large egg yolks
¾ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
⅓ cup whole-wheat flour
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat a baking sheet with canola oil spray.
- With an electric mixer on high speed, cream butter, cream cheese and brown sugar. Turn mixer to low and add egg yolks and vanilla and mix until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add to butter mixture and mix by hand until combined.
- Drop rounded heaping teaspoonfuls (or use a ¾-ounce scoop) onto baking sheet about 1½ inches apart.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Lightly flatten cookies with finger. Rotate baking sheet in oven and bake 3 minutes more, or until golden. Cool on baking sheet until cookies are set. Transfer to rack until completely cooled. Store in a tightly sealed container.
Makes 38 cookies, each containing: 85 calories, 13g carbohydrate, 3g fat, 16mg cholesterol, 1g protein, 58mg sodium, 0mg fiber
Nutrition note: Dark semisweet chocolate chips provide more immune-boosting antioxidants than milk chocolate chips!