J. Michael (Mike) Siemens, M.S., is Clinical Director of Exercise Physiology and Director of Aquatic Therapy at Canyon Ranch in Tucson. His credentials and affiliations include:
- Master’s degree in exercise physiology, University of Arizona
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education (high honors), University of Illinois
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Exercise test technologist, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Burdenko Method Land and Water Therapist
His areas of special interest include exercise for weight loss, strength training for bone and muscle development, training for endurance (triathlons, running, biking and swimming), Burdenko water therapy and exercise.