As a Canyon Ranch Weight Loss Program participant, you will benefit from the in-depth knowledge and experience of Ranch professionals, and will return home with all the understanding and tools you need to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
The schedule of activities includes:
Presentations & Workshops
- Optimal Weight Loss: The Medical Approach
- Exercise for Weight Loss
- Honoring the Body: Your Sacred Home
- Figuring It Out for Myself
- Chinese Medicine for Healthy Weight
- Portion Distortion
- What’s in Your Pantry?
- Healthy Eating on the Go
- Implementing Your Exercise Plan
- Where’s the Joy?
- Charting Your Success
- Morning Walks and Canyon Hike
- Stride & Strength
- Strength Training for Weight Loss
- Yoga Stretch
- Burdenko Water Workout
- Totally Tubing
- Pilates Mat
- Qi Gong
- Interval Training
- Tai Chi
Dynamic and inspiring Canyon Ranch Founder Mel Zuckerman will also personally share his story during each program week (based on his availability).
"Losing weight and becoming active changed my life profoundly, and created change in the world, as well, because it led to the founding of Canyon Ranch. There is no way to exaggerate the difference that sustainable weight loss can make in an individual’s health, in how a person feels and what a person can accomplish."
– Mel Zuckerman, Canyon Ranch Founder and Chairman
Programming is led by outstanding Canyon Ranch experts:
- Stephen Brewer, MD, Tucson Medical Director,
- Lisa Powell, MS, RDN, Director of Nutrition
- Mike Siemens, MS, Director of Exercise Physiology
- Julie Haber, MDiv, Spiritual Wellness Director
Note: Presentation and workshop topics are subject to change.