4-night stay or longer
Develop stress hardiness to help meet life’s challenges
Sometimes stress motivates and challenges, but all too often it overwhelms and depletes. Nobody can eliminate all stress; however, you can proactively develop “stress hardiness” by creating your own management plan. With the guidance of empathetic experts, you’ll learn ways to help understand and gain control over your body’s responses to stress.
In addition to the services included in your Canyon Ranch stay, your Stress & Mood Management package includes pre-arrival interviews, a wrap-up session with a Nurse Concierge and the following:
- Initial consultations with a Nurse Concierge and Program Advisor
- 50-minute physician consultation
- Heart-Rate Variability Test (measures your body’s adaptation to stress)
- Nutrition consultation
- Biofeedback session (monitoring technology helps you learn to control stress factors such as heart rate and blood pressure)
- Two Stress Management consultations
- Choice of one:
– Gyrotonic Expansion System®
– Rx for Exercise
- Choice of Acupuncture or Healing Touch
You’ll go home feeling refreshed and relaxed – and have the practical knowledge and first-hand experiences to help you stay that way.