4-night stay or longer
Comprehensive, integrative health assessment for the best in preventive care
The early detection of disease and health risk factors can prevent longterm health consequences. The Executive Health Program at Canyon Ranch is a science-based state-of-the art health assessment that offers an entirely new level of sophistication and thoroughness.
In a relaxed, focused environment, you’ll be an active participant in your health care, working with a physician and your integrative health team to develop a plan that fits your lifestyle and specific wellness goals. This detailed, comprehensive program includes extensive diagnostic evaluation, risk-factor analysis and preventive strategies, which you’ll begin to put into practice while enjoying your stay at Canyon Ranch.
Corporate Medical Director Mark Liponis, MD, explains the program:
In addition to the services included in your Canyon Ranch stay, your Executive Health Program includes pre-arrival interviews and the following:
- Initial consultation with a Nurse Educator and Program Advisor
- 75-minute, comprehensive history and physical by your personal EHP physician – includes Pap smear for women
- Nutrition consultation focused on your personal history and goals
- Exercise physiology consultation with personalized exercise prescription
- Healthy lifestyle consultation with a licensed therapist
- Comprehensive diagnostic laboratory testing
- DEXA body composition
- Hearing and spirometry (pulmonary function) testing
- Non-invasive cardiovascular profile assessment
- Resting and exercise EKGs including cardiometabolic stress test with a physician
- Cognitive and memory assessment
- Private mind-body personal training (yoga, tai chi, qi gong, meditation)
- 50-minute follow-up with your EHP physician to review and summarize test results and recommendations
- Binder with test results and comprehensive recommendations
- Follow-up summary letter with final test results and recommendations
- On-site wrap-up session with Nurse Educator to evaluate current status, answer questions and summarize plan
- 25-minute phone follow-up at home with your EHP physician for a progress report and to answer questions and plan further diagnostics and follow-up
Take home the tools, knowledge and expert planning for a healthy future. Ranch professionals are available for phone consultations after your visit, and happy to confer with your physician or other healthcare expert at home.
Note: Off-site diagnostic testing can be scheduled. Charges for tests done outside Canyon Ranch are the responsibility of the guest and are to be paid to the provider who performs the tests. Insurance information and credit cards should be brought to the testing facility.