Nowhere else will you find as integrated an approach to complete diagnostic testing.
Like many things in medicine, lab testing is evolving quickly. Canyon Ranch physicians have expertise in sophisticated, cutting-edge blood tests that can provide an in-depth understanding of how your body is functioning, well before the disease process begins. Some examples:
- Biomarker Health Status: Identify your current state of wellness, or your risk for serious health conditions.
- Gut Health/Digestive Wellness: Tests will show how well you are digesting food and absorbing nutrients, and measure the presence of good and bad bacteria, yeast and parasites in your body.
- Healthy Weight: Many factors aside from diet and exercise – lack of rejuvenating sleep, stress, hormone imbalances and high cortisol levels, for example – can influence body weight. Our physicians will help you find any contributing factors in your case.
- Heart Health: Simple assessments can determine an optimal plan for prevention or treatment of heart disease. Select labs developed in concert with the Cleveland HeartLab® and Boston Heart Diagnostics® may include basic lipid panels, blood glucose levels, or advanced analysis to evaluate biomarkers and measures of inflammation.
- Metabolic Syndrome: You’ll be assessed on factors that influence your risk of heart disease, stroke or diabetes.
- Nutritional Health: This test will evaluate your nutritional status in five key areas: antioxidants, B vitamins, digestive support, essential fatty acids and minerals.
- Thyroid Dysfunction: Our diagnostic tests can detect if you have an undiagnosed thyroid problem that may be contributing to a range of symptoms and potential health risks.
- Women’s or Men’s Health: Explore laboratory options with one of our physicians to determine how your hormone levels may play a role in your ability to live a happier, healthier life.
An initial consultation with a Canyon Ranch physician is required to determine your clinical needs. Fees for lab tests and physician consultations are in addition to any other services you may choose during your stay.