Khim Neang, B.A., LMT, is Manager of Massage Department at Canyon Ranch in Lenox. Her areas of special interest include a therapeutic approach as it relates to pain and stress management, and body treatments to promote health and wellness.
Khim worked at the world-renown Mayflower Inn & Spa in Washington, CT. She started at the Mayflower Inn & Spa both as a therapist and yoga instructor and was promoted to spa operations manager before joining Canyon Ranch in 2009. She was a key player in helping Mayflower obtain a Mobil 5 Stars Award.
Prior to joining the spa industry, Khim spent over 15 years as a human resources manager for various companies such as Prudential Real Estate and Relocation, Human Resources Consulting Group, Hitchcock Chair Company and Lily Industries.
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration with concentration in Human Resources Management, Western Connecticut State University
- Massage Therapy Program, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy
- Member of the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Member of American Massage Therapy Association
- Certified Yoga Instructor, Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health
- Trained in modalities such as Thai Massage, CORE Myofascial, Healing Stone, Pre-natal, Cancer and Massage and spa treatments.