Kelly Clady-Giramma has extensive clinical training from China, where she resided for almost three years. She enjoys combining her traditional Chinese treatment style with a compassionate healing spirit. Her specialties include women’s health, herbal medicine, reproduction and fertility, digestive disorders, neurological diseases, and acupuncture for weight loss.
Kelly also teaches a unique style of Qi Gong energy exercises by Master Lu in New York, particularly effective for modern health ailments such as hypertension, excess weight, hormonal imbalances, and anxiety. Kelly has published numerous health-related articles in both the U.S. and China.
Degrees & Certifications
- Master’s Degree, Traditional Chinese Medicine, American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, San Francisco
- Bachelor’s Degree, English Literature and Chinese Language, Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA
- Diplomate in Oriental Medicine, NCCAOM
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Chinese Herbalist in Massachusetts, New York and California
- Certified Instructor of Dragon’s Way Wu Ming Qi Gong and Breast Health Qi Gong, TCM World Foundation, New York