Sometimes stress motivates and challenges, but all too often it overwhelms and depletes. You can proactively develop “stress hardiness” by creating your own stress-management plan. In these sessions, you will gain insight into the foods, exercise, practices and thought patterns that can be effective in reducing stress. In this way, you’ll come to understand and gain mastery over your response to stress.
Note: Unless specified, consultations, services and phone follow-ups are 50 minutes
Your Address Your Stress package includes:
- 80-minute consultation with a physician, plus 25-minute post-departure phone follow-up
- Comprehensive Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Consultation
- Life Management consultation and 25-minute post-departure phone follow-up
- Healing Energy session
- Nutrition evaluation
- Heart-Rate Variability test to assess stress hardiness
- Integrative team discussion
- Mind-Body Private Training
- Lab testing, including:
- Adrenal testing
- Inflammatory markers
- Expanded blood panel
- Hormone testing
What your blood work can tell us about you …
Like many things in medicine, lab testing is evolving quickly. Canyon Ranch physicians have expertise in sophisticated, cutting-edge blood tests that can provide an indepth understanding of how your body is functioning well before the disease process begins.
Your Canyon Ranch physician will determine which tests are appropriate for you.