Wren Bernstein’s eclectic background includes extensive training and experience in traditional and alternative psychotherapies as well as life coaching strategies. She brings a strengths-based focus and a keen interest in human development to her highly interactive sessions, tailoring every encounter to the needs of the individual.
Working with a wide range of issues – including stress, anxiety, depression, weight and body image concerns, addictions, grief and loss, relationship tensions, and life transitions – she enjoys helping people in all stages of life to discover their own keys to ever greater well-being, freedom of expression, and purpose.
Degrees & Certifications
- Master’s Degree, Social Work, Boston University School of Social Work
- Master’s Degree, Applied Psychology, University of Santa Monica
- Certificate in Family Therapy, Boston University School of Social Work
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy, National Guild of Hypnotists
- Advanced Training in Spiritual Psychology
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Commonwealth of Massachusetts