Dawn uses her passion & clinical experience to show how exercise can be used to improve fitness, health, and quality of life. She specializes in prescribing exercise programs for the management of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular and lung disorders, diabetes, osteoporosis, and obesity. Dawn enjoys working with individual needs to develop a safe, effective, and attainable exercise program that will help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Master’s Degree, Clinical Exercise Physiology, Northeastern University
- Bachelor’s Degree, Exercise Science, University of Scranton
- Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Clinical Internship at Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA