How can you protect your healthy intentions, and avoid the tripwires of your biggest obstacles to healthy living? After all, persistent cravings, compulsions and addictions (even to cellphones!) are always a challenge. This educational and informative event is designed to present the best combined knowledge of Canyon Ranch experts in medicine, life management, nutrition and Eastern medicine and more.
Celebrate self-renewal with us in a healthful environment, and move forward with your highest intentions.
This event includes a wide range of presentations, such as:
- Physiology & Psychology of Addiction with Cindy Geyer, MD, and Jeffrey Rossman, PhD.
- Acupuncture to Curb Cravings & Habits with Kelly Clady-Giramma, LAc.
- Fireside Gathering with Rev. Kim Crawford-Harvie.
- Panel Discussion: Integrative Medicine & Addictions Recovery.
- Lunch & Learn: Mindful Eating.
- Hosted meetings to provide information about 12-step recovery programs, daily at 5 p.m.; everyone is welcome.
Please note that Uncovering Recovery: Celebrating Renewal is not an addictions treatment program, nor is Canyon Ranch a provider of detoxification or rehabilitation from addiction.