Autumn is the perfect time to be in New England, and we have several perfect outings that take full advantage of local culture and seasonal color. In this amazing setting, the choices are endless. You might:
- Paddle a canoe on a pristine river with fall foliage in all directions.
- Hike Monument Mountain, a renowned Berkshire County summit.
- Cycle the stunning Ashuwilluticook Rail Trail.
- Visit the Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Take a night-vision goggles excursion to explore our beautiful surroundings in a different way.