Recommended 4-night minimum stay
Comprehensive, integrative evaluation for the best in preventive care
Take your annual check-up to an entirely new level of sophistication, thoroughness and follow-through with this state-of-the-art health assessment created in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic.® In a relaxed, focused environment, you’ll meet with diverse health care experts who will examine everything from physical status to lifestyle habits for a cohesive, whole-person assessment of your health.
In addition to the services included in your canyon Ranch stay, your executive Health Program includes pre-arrival interviews, a wrap-up session with a nurse educator and the following:
- Initial consultation with a nurse educator and Program Advisor
- 75-minute, comprehensive history and physical by your personal EHP physician – includes Pap smear for women
- Nutrition consultation focused on your personal history and goals
- Exercise Physiology consultation with personalized exercise prescription
- Healthy Lifestyle consultation with a licensed therapist
- Extensive diagnostic testing, including:
- LDL/HDL particle size and lipoprotein(a) level
- Comprehensive cholesterol profile, liver function, kidney function, complete blood count, iron stores, thyroid function, C-reactive protein and homocysteine levels, PSA for men, blood sugar and urinalysis
- Diabetes testing
- Vitamin B-12, and free and total testosterone (men only)
- Resting and exercise EKGs, including a Cardiometabolic Stress Test with a physician
- DEXA Bone Density/Body Composition
- Vision, Hearing and Spirometry (lung function)
- 25-minute follow-up with a physician to review and summarize test results and recommendations
- Binder with test results and comprehensive recommendations
- Follow-up summary letter with final test results and recommendations
Take home the tools, knowledge and expert planning for a healthy future. Ranch professionals are available for phone consultations after your visit, and are happy to confer with your physician or other experts at home.
Note: An off-site chest X-ray and mammogram can be scheduled. Charges for diagnostic tests done outside Canyon Ranch are the responsibility of the guest and are to be paid to the provider who performs the tests. Insurance information and credit cards should be brought to the testing facility. Optional tests and services – including a CT heart scan – are available for an additional cost if needed.