Nutrition Information (per serving)
1⅓ cup low fat cream cheese, softened
⅓ cup cane sugar
⅔ cup packed brown sugar, divided
2 cups canned pumpkin
2⅔ Tbsp 2% milk
3 lg eggs, lightly beaten
¾ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp allspice
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp ground ginger
⅛ tsp ground cloves
2 tsp unsalted butter
2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
1 cup crushed Biscotti
2 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, cane sugar, ⅓ cup brown sugar. Add pumpkin, milk, eggs and spices. Mix until smooth.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ⅓ cup brown sugar, butter and walnuts. Mix until crumbly for the cheesecake topping.
- In another small mixing bowl, combine biscotti crumbs and water and mix until biscotti is soft. Press 1 cup of the biscotti crumbs into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Pour pumpkin mixture over crust. Spread cheesecake topping mixture evenly over the cheesecake.
- Boil water for water bath. Set cheesecake pan inside a larger baking pan on the oven rack. Pour boiling water into the larger baking pan until the water is at least halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan. Bake at 325F for 60 to 70 minutes. The center of the cheesecake should be firm to the touch. Remove the cheesecake from the oven and cool on a wire rake for at least 20 minutes before refrigerating. Cut into 12 slices.