Nutrition Information (per serving)
14-oz beef flank steak
1 cup Mongolian BBQ Sauce
¼ cup fresh lime juice
1 Tbsp water
½ tsp low-sodium tamari sauce
2 tsp minced jalapeno peppers
3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
2 Tbsp fresh minced ginger root
1 Tbsp fish sauce
½ tsp minced garlic cloves
1 tsp sesame oil
⅛ tsp dried red chili flakes
1 tsp rice vinegar
2½ cups julienne vegetables of choice
5 whole-wheat tortillas, about 10-in diameter
- Place flank steak in a 9 by 11-inch glass baking dish. Pour Mongolian BBQ sauce over beef. Cover and let marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning beef occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients for dressing together and set aside.
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil flank steak to desired doneness. Toss vegetables with dressing.
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Place ¼ cup of cooked and sliced steak and ½ cup of vegetables on a tortilla. Roll burrito style.