Nutrition Information (per serving)
1 cup almond butter
1 cup brown rice syrup or honey
¾ cup chopped walnuts
1 cup dried cherries
1⅔ cups puffed millet
1⅔ cups puffed rice
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
¾ cup sunflower seeds
⅓ cup quinoa flakes
- Lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with canola oil.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, heat butter with syrup until bubbles form.
- Quickly stir dry ingredients into syrup mixture. Remove from heat.
- When cool enough to handle, press into baking pan. Cool completely. Roll. Cut into 40 bars