Nutrition Information (per serving)
2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
¼ tsp minced ginger root
¼ tsp minced garlic
2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
⅓ cup finely chopped cilantro
Pinch chili powder
3 Tbsp beer (optional)
½ tsp Tabasco Sauce
½ orange, thinly sliced
½ lemon, thinly sliced
½ lime, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp fresh parsley
4 skinned chicken breast halves, boned and defatted
1 cup sliced red and yellow bell pepper
1 cup sliced onions
4 whole-wheat flour tortillas, about 9-in diameter
½ cup Guacamole
½ cup salsa
½ cup fat-free sour cream
- Combine marinade ingredients in a shallow glass baking dish and mix well.
- Cover chicken breasts with marinade, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare hot coals for grilling or preheat broiler.
- Lift breasts from marinade and grill or broil 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- While chicken is grilling, lightly spray a medium sauté pan with nonstick vegetable coating. Over medium heat, sauté bell pepper strips and onions until just tender. Keep warm.
- Cut cooked chicken into strips and serve with whole-wheat tortilla, ¼ cup bell pepper, ¼ cup onion and 2 tablespoons each guacamole, salsa and sour cream.